The secret of understated wild mushrooms and full flavored Taleggio cheese mixed on top of our delicious Dough Pizza Thin Pizza. And you can also make this pizza using Whole Wheat pizza dough or using our Thick Crust.
If using a pizza stone, heat the stone in the oven for an hour before baking it.
- COOK TIME:0 hours 16 mins
- TOTAL TIME:0 hours 25 mins
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3/4 pound of wild mixed mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 tsp. Sea salt
- tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 recipe Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- 8 ounces Taleggio cheese
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. T
Then sprinkle corn flour on a pizza peel or 2 baking pans.
- Cut the mushrooms roughly into 3/4 inch pieces. Then melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Also add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for every 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper, then cook for 1 more minute.
- Divide the dough into two parts; shape into 2 balls. Roll the dough on the surface of the flour using a flour rolling pin for a 12 inch round and transfer it to the prepared pan.
- Add the mushrooms and bake until the crust is golden brown, for about 15 minutes. Add the cheese and return to the oven for 1 more minute. Serve while hot.