This creamy gnocchi recipe is the best way to make dinner recipes easy at night. Because this is a type of rich and flavorful food recipe made in one dish and even includes green vegetables, it was made to please the whole family – including the cook.
Faith, that being vegetarian is something you can share or keep for yourself. Either way, this dish is a versatile addition to the busy cook’s repertoire. Tuscan Butter is perfect in every way. Literally. We love salmon, shrimp, chicken and now gnocchi.
- YIELDS:8 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME:0 HOURS 10 MINS
- TOTAL TIME:0 HOURS 45 MINS
- 1 teaspoon. gloomy oregano
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- Halal salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch the red chili flakes
- 4 c. young spinach
- 1 c. Low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 c. thick cream
- 1/2 c. Freshly shredded Parmesan
- 1/4 c. freshly cut spices (such as basil and parsley), added for decoration
- 2 (17.5-ounce) gnocchi packages
- Lemon slices, to be served
- 1 c. grated mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 350 °. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt, oregano, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Cook until the tomatoes begin to break then add the spinach and cook until it starts wilting.
- Stir in the broth, thick cream, Parmesan, and herbs and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the sauce is slightly reduced, for about 3 minutes.
- Add the gnocchi and stir until smooth. Pour the gnocchi into a 9 “-x-13” pan and add mozzarella. Bake until cooked gnocchi and melty cheese, for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with more herbs and squeeze the lemon on top before serving.