Turkish recipe for tetrazzini, turkey casserole with mushrooms, egg noodles, peas, Parmesan and Swiss cheese, breadcrumbs, cream, and turkey.
YIELDS: 8 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 10 MINS
- 1 pound of spaghetti
- Cooking spray
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 6 tbsp. Butter, divided by V.
- 1 pound sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 2 1/2 c. Low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- Halal salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. thick cream
- 1 c. Grated white cheddar
- 2 pounds of leftover, chopped turkey (about 3 cups)
- 1 teaspoon. dried oregano
- 1 c. frozen peas
- 1/2 c. Freshly shredded Parmesan
- 1 c. Panko
- Preheat it in a 350 ° oven and then lubricate a 9 “-x-13” baking pan with cooking spray. Then cook the spaghetti according to the instructions in the package into a large saucepan filled with salt water. Drain
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter into a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, for 1 minute. Add wine and mushrooms, then cook until most of the grapes are absorbed and the mushrooms become soft, for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter to the pan, then shake the flour and cook until golden, for 3 minutes. Slowly add the cream and broth and stir until there are no lumps left. Bring to a boil until it thickens, for 5 minutes. Season with pepper and salt.
- Add turkey, cheese, peas, and oregano and stir until smooth. Add spaghetti and stir until cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to prepared dishes and add Panko and Parmesan. Bake until the top is golden and melty cheese, for 25 minutes. Let it cool for 10 minutes before serving on the dining table.