I’m not kidding, this BBQ chicken will be an easy BBQ chicken for you to make. Nothing beats the taste, because this is the best BBQ crockpot chicken recipe ever.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 4 hours
TOTAL TIME: 4 hours 5 minutes
- 2 lbs of boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup of Italian sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- Season chicken breast lightly ( a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot.
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor.
- Serve on buns, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is! Our favorite way is on fresh rolls, topped with coleslaw.