Salted Thai salted steak is a great new addition to your fabulous taco night. And this can be a healthy dinner menu for you and your family.
- PREP TIME:0 hours 25 mins
- TOTAL TIME:0 hours 30 mins
- 1/4 c. low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 c. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 1 teaspoon. fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon. Chili garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon. Roasted sesame oil
- Excitement and juice of 1 lime
- 1 pound boneless New York strip steak
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon. Asian hot sauce
- 1 c. Green cabbage slices
- 1 medium carrot
- 6 turnips
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 teaspoon. olive oil
- 1/4 c. Fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon. sesame seeds
- In a medium-sized bowl, shake the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, fish sauce, garlic paste, sesame oil, and lemon juice and the skin. Then place the steak in a 2 gallon plastic bag, close it again and pour it in the seasoning. Refrigerate at least 3 and up to 6 hours.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and spicy sauce. Put aside. In a medium bowl, stir the cabbage, carrots and turnips. Set aside vegetables.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, warm 2 or 3 tortillas at a time, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to a plate and cover with a clean towel. Add heat to high and heat olive oil in the same pan. Add the steak, remove the marinade, and cook until it burns, stirring, 3 to 5 minutes.
- To make a taco, divide the steak between 8 slightly warmed tortillas. Sprinkle with additional vegetables and sauce, and sprinkle with coriander and sesame seeds.