This thick soup is a delicious meal to enjoy at dinner. This is a hearty dish and is also ideal for cold days and easy to prepare with kitchen staples.
This Taco Soup recipe is one of the staples of fall and winter! This is a protein-filled soup that is easy, full of zesty taste, crave flavor, plus it’s very delicious and contains. It’s like cousin chilli soup and loaded with all the best taco style ingredients!
YIELDS: 4 SERVING
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 15 MINS
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon. canola oil
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 15 ounces. can pinto beans
- 1 15 ounces. can of corn
- 1 15 ounces. can burn roasted tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon. Taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 c. water
- Green onion slices, for garnish
- sour cream, for garnish
- Heat the oil in an oven or a large Dutch pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook the onion until soft, for 5 minutes, then add the beef and cook until it is no longer pink.
- Add corn, beans, grilled tomatoes, taco seasoning, and water.
- Garnish with sour cream and green onions.