The delicious Frittata, which is perfect and easy to make at home, is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Both for yourself and served to your beloved family.
- YIELDS: 4
- PREPARATION TIME: 0 hours 20 minutes
- TOTAL TIME: 0 hours 30 minutes
- 6 large eggs
- 1 c. half and half
- 1 teaspoon. Halal salt
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
- 2 c. sweet potato
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 c. Strongly packed chopped spinach
- 1/2 small shallot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 ounces of goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Then beat the eggs and the next 3 ingredients.
- Saute sweet potatoes in 1 tablespoon of hot oil in an oven-resistant non-stick pan 10 inches over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until the potatoes are soft and golden in color; remove and keep warm. Saute the water spinach and the next 2 ingredients in the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil 3 to 4 minutes or until the spinach wilts and soft; stir the potatoes. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables, and cook 3 more minutes. Sprinkle the egg mixture with goat cheese.
- Roast the goat at 350 degrees F 10 to 14 minutes or until set.