Healthy dinner is a favorite recipe that many people like. You can make a tuna melt skillet for your own healthy dinner at home with loved ones.
- PREP TIME:0 HOURS 5 MINS
- TOTAL TIME:0 HOURS 25 MINS
- 1 large baguette, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 2 cans of tuna
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- kosher salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat it to a 350 ° oven. In a large bowl, combine baguette, cheddar, tuna, mayo, mustard, garlic, lemon juice, and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Butter hold the oven and then move the tuna mixture to the pan.
- Bake until the mixture is warmed and melty cheese, for 18 to 20 minutes.