A light dinner recipe to make and refresh, perfect for a pleasant late summer or early fall with those closest to you.Dinner recipes that are easy to make yourself at home and also refreshing. Perfect for entering the end of summer or a pleasant early fall with those closest to you.
- YIELDS: 4 serves
- PREP TIME: 0 hours 20 mins
- TOTAL TIME: 0 hours 20 mins
- 4 grouper fillets, or other company fish such as halibut, cod or salmon
- 1 teaspoon. Halal salt
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 large shallot
- 1 1/2 c. Fresh yellow kernel corn or frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 1/2 c. cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. cold butter
- 1/4 c. torn basil leaves
- Sprinkle the fish that has been prepared with salt and pepper.
Then heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the fish for 4 minutes on each side until browned and cooked. Lift and while warm.
- Saute zucchini and onion for 4 minutes or until crispy. Stir in the corn and garlic, and stir-fry for 2 more minutes. Reduce the heat to low, and stir the tomatoes, butter and basil, cooking until the butter melts. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon the vegetables to a serving plate, and add the fish.
- And ready to serve.