One of simplest dinner recipes vegetarian to try is Quick and Creamy Avocado Pasta. You can cook dinner menu in very short time and it is suitable to try because this menu is healthy and vegan menu that will help you to fulfill the need of high fiber, iron, vitamin c and also good fats. You only need less than 15 minutes to try cook this menu. For all of you who want to try cooking this recipe, you can prepare all ingredients that you need first.
You can prepare some ingredients listed below to cook quick dinner recipes vegetarian such as:
- 5 oz whole grain pasta
- 1 large of avocado
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Water (you can add it when it is too thick)
Instruction to cook:
- Bring water first to boil and then chuck in the pasta
- Use pasta cooking time and then you can prepare for the avocado sauce for the pasta
- Mash the avocado flesh by using fork in the bowl. You can wait it becomes creamy. If you have food processor it will be better.
- Add soy sauce, lemon juice and olive oil
- Cut the basil leaves and then add to the bowl
- Grate the ginger and also garlic. If you don’t like ginger you can skip the ginger
- Mix it and if it is too thick you can add water
- Drain the pasta and then place it in the pot. You can add avocado sauce and then stir it nicely
- Add cherry tomatoes and throw it in the pasta
- Last thing is adding sesame see and also a bit of salt
It is ready to eat. You can try this one of quick dinner recipes vegetarian.