For your dinner to be more protein, then give each serving of pasta service this delicious winter with delicious fried eggs. Which you can make yourself at home easily.
- PREP TIME:0 hours 25 mins
- TOTAL TIME:0 hours 25 mins
- 1/2 lb. Linguini
- Halal salt
- Ground black pepper
- 6 ounces of pancetta without slices (or 6 slices of bacon)
- 1 pound of Brussels sprouts
- 1 is sweet onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 ounces of Parmesan
- c. Dry White Wine
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the package instructions; reserve 1 glass of pasta water. Drain.
- When the pasta is being cooked: Saute the pancetta and onions in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the pancetta is brown and the onions are caramated, 8 to 10 minutes. Then add Brussels sprouts and garlic and stir-fry, stir until the leaves are bright green, 2 minutes. Stir in grapes, scrape chunks of chocolate from the bottom of the pan. Add the pasta, grate the Parmesan, and 1/2 to 3/4 cup of the reserved pasta water, and stir until the Parmesan melts and the paste is creamy and well coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with pepper and shaved parmesan.