The best dinner recipe ever “Instant Pot Chili” made with and beef and a combination of Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Tomatoes for delicious taste. This is an easy meal to make and your whole family will love it too.
- YIELDS: 6 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 15 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 0 MINS
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 (15 ounces) can be red beans, rinsed and dried
- 2 c. Low-sodium beef broth
- 1 (15 ounces) can be black beans, rinsed and dried
- 1 1/2 tablespoons. chili powder
- 1 (15 ounces) can bake a toasted tomato dice
- 1 teaspoon. cumin smooth
- Halal salt
- 1 teaspoon. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Thinly sliced green onions, to be served
- Grated cheddar, to be served
- Fritos, to serve
- Sour cream, to be served
- Set the Instant Pot to the Saute function and add oil. Add the shallots and cook until soft, for 5 minutes. Stir the garlic and cook until it smells good, more or less for 1 minute, then add tomato paste, and stir until smooth. Then add beef and cook, cut the meat with a wooden spoon, until the color is no longer pink, for 7 minutes. And drain the fat, if you need to.
- Return it to the Instant Pot and add the stock, tomatoes, beans, cumin powder, chili, oregano, and chili. Season with pepper and salt. Lock the lid and set it to Pressure Cook on High for approximately 14 minutes.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for quick release, then remove the lid. Serve with the toppings you want.