For some people who are not accustomed to grilling fish may look scary, but if you are used to it, it will be a pleasant second habit! Before grilling fish, first make sure the bottom of your pan is coated with oil and then heat it. Then place the filet skin facing up and you will hear a hiss. Leave and wait for the fillet fish to cook for a few minutes, then lift the corner of the fillet with a spatula.
Honey Garlic Salmon is one of the best salmon recipes for busy nights. Juicy salmon and crispy skin makes this 30-minute dinner exciting!
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 26 minutes
- Results: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove
- 6 x 3 ounces of each salmon fillet, skin alive / dead
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (lime juice)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2-3 cloves large garlic, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons of avocado oil
- Beat honey with lemon / lime juice, salt, garlic and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the salmon fillets in a large, re-sealable Ziploc bag and pour the marinade. Squeeze as much air out and close the bag as possible. Carefully move the fillets in the bag to ensure that they are evenly coated. Place the side of the meat below and let it marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat and add oil, making sure the pan is evenly part of the pan. Place the salmon with the side of the meat leaving enough space between them. Cover with a lid and cook for 3 minutes.
- Open the lid, cook briefly and turn it over. Repeat: cover, cook for 3 minutes, remove the lid and cook again. If your pan isn’t big enough, I recommend cooking in two groups. If you overcrow a pan, cooking time increases by a few minutes for each step.
- Serve hot with green onions, with quinoa and steamed broccoli – my favorite.