Pelvic steaks for a quick and easy dinner to make will definitely make your week a little better. So that it can make you feel more refreshed after a day of activities & make your rest more comfortable.
YIELDS: 4 serves
PREP TIME: 0 hours 28 mins
TOTAL TIME: 0 hours 28 mins
- 2 tsp. Fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 1/2 tsp. Halal salt
- 3/4 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
- 1 flank steak
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 shallots
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 3 c. whole grapes
- 1/2 c. freshly crushed blue cheese
- Mix the first 5 ingredients. Then rub the steak with the mixture of ingredients. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the steak for about 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until the level of ripeness you want. Remove and cover loosely using tinfoil.
- Reduce heat to moderate. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan, and stir-fry the wine and onion 5 to 6 minutes or until the wine begins to soften.
- Remove from the heat and let stand 1 minute. Stir in the vinegar and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the steak against wheat into thin slices. Arrange on a serving plate, a spoonful of wine and cheese on the meat. Sprinkle with additional fresh herbs if desired.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.