“This is a delicious and healthy dinner recipe. In addition to making it does not require a long time at all. You can bake it or even grill it. It tastes really good!”
- YIELDS: 4 servings
- PREPARATION TIME: 0 HOURS 5 MINUTES
- TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 20 MINUTES
- 4 tilapia
- Mashed black pepper
- Halal salt
- 1 lemon, sliced into a round
- 5 tablespoons. butter, melted
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. flakes of red peppers
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- Chopped parsley, for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 400 °. Season the tilapia with salt and pepper and then place it on a small baking dish.
- Mix with garlic, butter, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and skin then pour over the indigo. Place a round of lemon over and around the indigo.
- Bake the tilapia for 10 to 12 minutes or until the fish feels tender.