Now you can enjoy your own homemade egg rolls at home for breakfast, lunch or dinner with family. And this recipe is one of the healthiest menus to eat. Please try…
YIELDS: 4 SERVING
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 35 MINS
- 1 teaspoon. vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon. chopped fresh ginger
- 1 pound of ground mutton
- 1 teaspoon. Sesame oil
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 c. Grated Carrot
- 1/4 of green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon. Sriracha
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon. sesame seeds
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil. Then add the garlic and ginger, then cook until the aroma is fragrant, for about 1 to 2 minutes. Add mutton and cook until golden brown.
- Turn the mutton aside and add sesame oil. Add onions, carrots and cabbage. Stir until mixed with meat and add soy sauce and sriracha. Cook until the cabbage is soft, for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer your cooking to a serving plate and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
- The dish is ready to be served.