keto recipes ground beef. When you’re on a keto diet, it’s easy to have cravings for all sorts of unhealthy food – even junk food like cheeseburger. But you can satisfy your craving with keto recipes ground beef cheeseburger casserole!
This casserole tastes even better than the original cheeseburger. It’s very easy to make and delicious. Who doesn’t love casseroles anyway?
- Olive oil spray for the baking dish
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup unsweetened ketchup
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Prepare a baking dish. Spray it with olive oil.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil for approximately 2 minutes over medium high heat.
- Cook beef and onions with olive oil until the meat is browned and the onion is soft. Drain any liquid at the bottom of the skillet.
- Add garlic, black pepper, and salt. Stir for 1 more minute.
- Turn off the heat. Add mustard, unsweetened ketchup, mayonnaise, and 1 cup of cheddar. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar on top.
- Bake casserole for about 15 minutes until the cheese melts.
Can I add vegetables?
Absolutely, this keto recipes ground beef is very flexible. Add any veggie you like, or serve it with side vegetables. A salad would be a suitable companion.
Can I keep the casserole for reheating?
Yes. Keep the leftovers in an airtight container and put it in the fridge. When you want to reheat it, use a microwave on 50% power. Leftovers can last up to 4 days. Have fun making this keto recipes ground beef!