This is a miracle within 15 minutes for stir-frying fast Asian summer noodles Lo Mein. The special food from this bamboo country is one of the favorite menus among teenagers, mothers, fathers, and children.
Now it’s time for you to know how to make Lo Mein yourself at home.
- 2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce Bridge Pearl Bridge
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce Bridge River Pearl
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
take a look:
- 4-6 ounces of raw ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 3 green onions, chopped (separate the green part from the white part – you will use both separately)
- 2–3 cups of julienne cut or chop vegetables such as carrots, red peppers, cabbage, bok choy, mushrooms, or broccoli
- 1-2 tablespoons of mirin
- Sauce: Beat all the sauce ingredients in one container.
- Noodle: Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Lo Mein: Heat sesame oil in a large skillet or pan. Add the green onions (the white part) and vegetables to the hot pan. Saute until the fork is soft, about 5 minutes. Add mirin to loosen the browned beets from the bottom of the pan. Add the cooked noodles and about half of the sauce – stir in a hot pan to combine. Add more sauce if needed (I usually measure the amount of sauce I want with the color of the noodles – you want medium brown, not too light, not too dark). Serve topped with leftover green onions!