The BEST and EASIEST beef and broccoli dinner recipe is made in 15 minutes from start to finish. And yes, it’s faster, cheaper and healthier to take home! Suitable for you who work 8 hours a day.
- yield: 4 SERVINGS
- prep time: 5 MINUTES
- cook time: 10 MINUTES
- total time: 15 MINUTES
- 2/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of chicken stock
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packaged
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of corn flour
- 1 teaspoon of Sriracha, or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pound of wing steak, thinly sliced into oats
- 1 head of broccoli, cut the florets
- In a medium-sized bowl, shake the soy sauce, honey, chicken broth, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, corn flour, Sriracha, ginger, red pepper flakes, and 1/4 cup of water; set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the steak and cook, turning once, until browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir the mixture of broccoli and soy sauce until soft and slightly thickened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately warm.