Season every dinner on your work day with the following quick and easy chicken recipes. To make your days more effective and happy.Season every dinner on your work day with the following quick and easy chicken recipes. To make your days more effective and happy, don’t forget to share this happiness.
- YIELDS: 4 serves
- PREP TIME: 0 hours 20 mins
- TOTAL TIME: 0 hours 20 mins
- 1 1/4 c. Low sodium chicken stock
- 1 box of couscous garlic oil and roasted olives
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 6 large chicken thighs with bones and skin
- 1 1/2 tsp. Halal salt
- 3/4 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
- 3 medium colorful peppers
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
Caper Salsa Verde
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley
- 1/4 c. fresh basil
- 1 green onion
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. capers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons. fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Boil the broth in a 12-inch cast iron skillet. Then pour it over the couscous in a medium bowl; cover and set aside.
- Then heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until it is very hot. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place the chicken in the pan, the bottom side of the skin, and cook for 10 minutes or until the skin is brown and crispy. Turn the chicken over and cook for 4 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate; remove droplets.
- Sauté the paprika and 2 subsequent ingredients for 3 minutes. Arrange the chicken on top of the paprika, with the skin facing up. Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes or until done.
- Flous couscous with a fork. Serve chicken and peppers on top of couscous, and add the desired amount of salsa.
- Stir in parsley, basil, green onions, olive oil, capers and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.