Before making this recipe, make sure you have dry bread, because this sauce is very spicy. But it seems no one can beat this chicken breast when it comes.
- YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 5 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 40 MINS
- Halal salt
- 1 teaspoon. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon. dried oregano
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 tbsp. butter
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 c. thick cream
- Lemon slices, to be served
- 1/4 c. Freshly shredded Parmesan
- 3 c. young spinach
- Heat oil into a frying pan over medium-sized fire. Then add the chicken and season with pepper, pepper, and oregano. Cook until the chicken is golden and no longer pink, for about 8 minutes per side. If you have already removed from the pan and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the same pan over medium-high heat. Then stir the garlic and cook until it smells good, for about 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the tomatoes begin to break then add the spinach and cook until the spinach starts wilting.
- Stir in thick cream and parmesan, then bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the sauce is slightly reduced, for about 3 minutes. Return the chicken to the pan and cook until cooked, for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Then serve with lemon slices.