One of delicious keto recipes for breakfast to try at your home is breakfast egg muffin. For all of you who do diet program, it doesn’t mean that you will be busy to cook all things in long time. You really need to prepare your breakfast in short time when you try to make egg muffin. How to make it? You can find recipe below.
- Sharp cheddar, broccoli, bacon
- White cheddar, sliced mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes
- Feta, tomatoes, red onions, and spinach
- Dicing up and prepping mix ins and then grab effs and crack them to open
- Add eggs and then mix to the bowl.
- Add your favorite seasoning and then whisk them well
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray
- Arrange your add ins such as meats, cheeses, veggies inside your muffin cups
- Divide eggs mixture to the muffin cups and you need to fill it 2/3 of cup of muffin and then start to bake it
- You should not fill muffin cups to the top because egg will overflow and then create big mess in your oven
- Bake at 400 F for 12 until 15 minutes or you can check until eggs are set.
It is one of simplest keto recipes for breakfast and ideal for those who need to go in early morning because they need to work and they don’t have enough time to prepare complicated diet recipe. This recipe is high protein and low carb. It is also delicious one so you really need to try it. If you want to make different filling for your muffin then you can try to add berries and almonds too. You are free to mix with veggies, fruits and also nuts.
How to store your egg muffin? For all of you who want to store your egg muffin, you need to use Ziploc bag. You can keep it in the fridge for about 5 days. If you put it in the freezer you can keep it and it will last for 3 months. Now, it is time for try to make one of delicious keto recipes for breakfast.