Serve this healthy & delicious BBQ chicken dinner recipe to your whole beloved family. Enjoy every chew that you feel.
- YIELDS: 8 SERVES
- PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 20 MINS
- COOK TIME: 0 HOURS 40 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 0 MINS
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread sweet potatoes and broccoli on a large baking pan. Flush with olive oil, then sprinkle with chili powder and season with salt and pepper. Stir to mix.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste, then spread the thighs on a baking sheet, push the vegetables to the side to make room for the chicken. In a small bowl, shake the barbecue sauce, honey, and garlic. Pour a large amount into each chicken leg.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked and the vegetables are tender, for about 30-40 minutes.