Inside this avocado tuna salad is loaded with chunks of colorful vegetables, tuna and avocado for fresh and light dishes from classic dishes! This recipe is perfect for a perfect lunch or dinner because it is packed with protein and nutrients that are beneficial to the body. In addition, these foods are very practical, fast and easy that you can enjoy alone or with family.
- Yield: 6 Serving
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- 1 cup of English cucumber is cut and sliced
- 3 cans of tuna water packed, drain
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced shallots
- 1 avocado seeded, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon of cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Put cucumbers, tuna, avocado, cilantro and shallots into a large bowl.
- Beat olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, salt, pepper and cumin in a small bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the tuna meat mixture; gently toss it to the coat.
- Serve on the dining table for immediate enjoyment ..